This is “the fundraiser” of our community to minimize the amount of “asks” throughout the year, eliminating other fundraising efforts such as sales.
We have 27 weekly $100 Drawings and Special Event Drawings. You do not nee to be present to win.
|Saint Simon Parish Fall BBQ 2x $1,000 prizes||Ladies Christmas Dinner 2x $500 prizes|
|Monster Mash 2x $500 prizes||Fr. Murray Basketball Tournament 2x $500 prizes|
|John Angotti March Concert 2x $500 prizes||2023 Auction 2x $500 prizes|
|Turkey Bingo 2x $250 prizes||St. Patrick’s Day Dinner 2x $500 prizes|
Your participation helps to fund parish wide initiatives so vital to our entire community. We ask each family within our Parish and School to consider purchasing three books of virtual raffle tickets at $100 per book (total of $300). If you prefer not to participate in the raffle, you may make a donation in place of purchasing tickets.
For those who prefer paper tickets, they will be available at the Rectory office. Stop by between 9 am and 4 pm, call 650-880-1401 or email email@example.com.
You can read more about our Cash Calendar Raffle Fundraiser in this letter from our Fr. Brendan and Ann Kozlovsky Click Here. If you have any questions, please contact Shona Jesensky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be published in the e-Bulletin.
Thank you for your continued, much appreciated support.
Cash Calendar has distributed:
- $89,314 in cash prizes to raffle prize winners.
- Over $85,000 to various organizations in support of our outreach efforts for the homeless, the Tijuana Ministry, relief to those suffering from natural disasters including hurricane, fire and floods, and financial support to other parishes in our Diocese.
- $267,600 in support of our education and faith formation programs, our ministries and campus wide facilities. 2021-2022 Projects include:
- New Projector for Spooncer Hall for parish events and school use.
- Church Technology Upgrades including fiber optic cables and switches for church building.
- Tijuana Ministry outreach to help build two homes.
- Supplies and training materials for Catechesis of the Good Shepard, our Montessori style Preschool of Religion program.
- Responded to collection for Ukraine.
- Interior and exterior painting and maintenance upgrades for school buildings, parish center, church and rectory buildings.
- Paid for school directory and web based tool for employer matching gift processing.
- Purchased Give Us This Day daily prayer books for general distribution to parishioners.