June 20 – 24, 2022
Counselor training: June 18, 2022
We hope you can all join us this summer for our Outback Adventure! From the minute your mate steps off the plane onto Australian soil, they will find themselves on a trip they’ll never forget!
- Mates young (campers K-6th grades*) and old (counselors 7th grade and older*)
*year is for upcoming 2022-2023 school year
Dates and Times:
- June 20 – 24, 2022
- 9am – 1pm (this is a NEW extended time)
- Extended care available after camp until 5pm
Registration and Deadlines:
Campers and Counselors Register use the link here
- Campers use the CAMPER form – registration closes June 13
- Counselors registration has CLOSED
Extended care is back!
Available from the end of camp from 1-5pm.
- Limited number of spots.
- Assigned on a first registered, first assigned basis.
- You will be notified by email if you DO NOT receive a spot.
Counselor Training for our old mates
Our old mates (counselors) have a MANDATORY training on Saturday, June 18, 2-6pm
- For the safety of our young mates, all must attend
- No exceptions made – apologies in advance
Questions? Email email@example.com