Offering the hands of friendship, the goal of Visiting Ministry is to offer spiritual and social support for men, women and children of all ages who are home-bound, hospitalized or in a care facility.
- We provide Mass or Eucharistic Prayer Services to local facilities including Los Altos Sub Acute Center, Mountain View Health Care Center, Sunrise Nursing Diamond Care Facilities, etc.
- Eucharist and prayer to Catholics at El Camino Hospital.
- Possible transportation to Mass based on individual circumstances.
- Social interaction with the home bound and those in care facilities.
- Telephone calls to those listed in the Prayer Corner of the parish bulletin.
If you know someone who would like to be served by this ministry, please contact the Rectory office.
If you are homebound, cannot attend Mass and would like Communion brought to you; or if you are lonely and would like a visit, please call Doris DeFranco at 408-739-0974 to schedule a visit. If you are interested in visiting someone who needs uplifting and would like to join this wonderful Ministry, please attend our next meeting.
To learn more or to join Visiting Ministry, please contact Doris DeFranco at email@example.com